ABOUT THIS EVENT
Join us for cocktails and conversation while learning all about leadership skills and strengths, from the experts with Leadership Little Traverse (LLT). This event is always filled with fun activities and great takeaways.
While you're there, learn more about what LLT has to offer, and how to participate: The mission of Leadership Little Traverse is to inspire and prepare leaders in the Little Traverse Bay Region.
The doors open at 5:00 and the event begins at 5:30. Grab a friend and we'll see you there!
About Leadership Little Traverse:
Goals for Participants – The Leadership Little Traverse Program (LLT) will:
- Enhance skills through a broad-based curriculum addressing the components of effective leadership
- Provide exposure to community challenges and opportunities for solutions
- Furnish opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Increase understanding of the various sectors of the community and how they relate and interact
- Connect to key leaders in the community and expand personal networks
Community Benefits – The Leadership Little Traverse Program (LLT) will:
- Identify existing and emerging leaders in the Little Traverse Bay area and provide them with leadership skills training
- Foster participation in community service by increasing the number and quality of volunteer leaders who serve on boards, commissions, and public office
- Encourage better community communication and more long-range thinking
- Build the strength of our community leadership
- Develop leadership management skills within the business community
- Expand the networks with community leaders by making new connections